Saturday, November 12, 2011

Paris Hilton held a private party in Bali




American socialite Paris Hilton has been raving about Bali during an extended vacation, telling her more than 5.3 million followers on Twitter that the resort island is one of the most “incredible places I have ever been.” She's partying with his best friend Rob Peetoom in restaurants and other Metis, Petitenget, Seminyak, Bali, at 22:00 pm, Friday (11/11/2011). He appeared very elegant long gown batik patterned gray. Paris blond hair neatly tied.

Hilton, who describes herself on the social media site as “Model, Actress, Singer, Brand, Business Woman, Fashion Designer, Author, Philanthropist and Empire,” arrived on the Island of the Gods on Wednesday night for a week-long holiday after a short stint in Singapore.



“Just landed in #Bali! So excited to be here for my first time! I’ve been wanting to come here forever! This is going to be amazing! #YES!
I love #Indonesia! #Bali rocks! True Paradise! So happy and relaxed! :) #YES!"
she tweeted. A day into her visit, Hilton said she was not disappointed.


“I’ve been getting in some amazing R&R time, hitting up the spa and just relaxing for some girl time!” Hilton wrote. On the same day, Hilton elucidated about Bali on her Web site. 



“Bali has been pure paradise! I can’t believe I didn’t come here sooner! I have seen so many beautiful places around the world, but I definitely believe that Bali is one of the most incredible places I have ever been,” she said. Hilton was in Bali to attend the opening of her friend’s hair spa in Seminyak on Thursday. She will be in Bali until Wednesday, 16th November.



No comments:

Post a Comment