Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lovable Tattoos On Skeleton Guy

We all are trying to draw attention to ourselves. It is pretty hard in actually managing it that, since almost everything is already seen. Here are photos of a guy who wanted to say something and you tell me if he did it. He tattooed most of his body and he looks pretty interesting. I am not sure how this guy will look when he gets older, but I am sure that everything is returnable. I don’t know what he is doing, what kind of job he has, but surely it is not something what includes working with people. Wouldn’t it be strange to see this guy as a shop assistant? I would be afraid that on the question: How much is this? I would get an answer: An arm and a leg!
tattoo01



tattoo03
tattoo04
tattoo05
tattoo06
tattoo07
tattoo08
tattoo09
tattoo10
tattoo11
tattoo12
tattoo13
tattoo14
tattoo15
tattoo16
tattoo17
tattoo18
tattoo19
tattoo20
tattoo21
tattoo22
tattoo23

More cool articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment